Job Title: Precision Ag Specialist
Mid Kansas Cooperative Association (MKC) has an opportunity for an individual already working in the precision agriculture field. Our opportunity is to head up our precision ag department.
The department is 3 years old and really growing. We need a professional to continue the growth of the department to more of our current producers in our sales territory and then to extend out to new customers.
The activities include:
1. providing precision ag consulting services
2. organize soil tests (grid or Veris); analysis of results; report results to producers; make variable rate recommendations;
3. develop a budget and forecast profitability for the department;
4. manage a staff to run the Veris sampling equipment; organize the logistics for the Veris equipment;
5. organize and develop map books for producers with the analysis of GPS reference sampling, grid sampling, and Veris M.S.P. sampling
6. accompany field sales staff on calls to producers to introduce the precision ag services
Mid Kansas Cooperative Association is located along I-135 highway from 30 miles north of Salina to Wichita.
If you are interested, contact Jeff Frizell, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (620) 386-0256.