Anyone can join the Kansas Ag Research and Technology Association. Research efforts are targeted to Kansas producers. However, because of the wide diversity in agricultural climate even in Kansas, membership is not limited to Kansas residents.
New members are welcome any time of the year. The $100 membership dues are paid annually. However, any person joining mid-year will benefit from an increased 1st year membership period which will carry them through two annual meetings which are always held in January.
- Opportunity to associate with others with similar interests
- Reduced cost to attend any KARTA sponsored event
- Reservation preference and advance notice to future KARTA events
- Communication with other members via a ListServe
- Access to all areas of the KARTA website
- Voting rights at all KARTA meetings
- Eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors
- Link to a personal website
- Available web space for a personal site
To print a membership application click here and send payment to the address listed on the form.